Greeting Bears Families and Friends:
This week our Grade 6 students will be writing the EQAO test and we wish them the best. Please make sure your child arrives at school for 9:10 a.m. Our Grade 6 students and Ms. Kunkel have worked very hard this year to become independent workers who will be ready for EQAO. We hope your child will look at EQAO as a chance to show what he/she has learned over the last three years and will try his/her best.
Here is what is happening this week:
Monday, May 28th
– Artshine at 11:55 a.m to 12:55 p.m.
– Grade 6 EQAO Day 1
Tuesday, May 29th
– Homework Club 3:45 p.m.
– Grade 6 EQAO Testing Day 2
Wednesday, May 30th
– Pizza day – choice of pepperoni/cheese or cheese slice
– St. Bernadette Spirit Wear Day – wear your school colours
– Bear’y Good Sorting Award (Bernie and Barney)
– Cross Country at Bechtel Park in Waterloo
– Father Brian or Tom School Visit Gr. 2, Gr. 2/3 and JK/SK
– Homework Club 8:00 a.m.
– Grade 6 EQAO Testing Day 3
Thursday, May 31st
– Homework club 8:00 a.m.
– Huron Conservation Field Trip JK/SL
– Little Jammers Guitar Program at lunch for selected students
Friday, June 1st
– Professional Development Day – no school for students
Have a Great Week