Good Afternoon BEARS families and friends.
There is a fantastic opportunity for St. Bernadette parents to get actively involved in our school and to help shape the direction of our school life. Volunteer to be part of our Catholic School Council. We are still looking for individuals to join our advisory council. Meetings are held once a month, the first being this coming Tuesday, September 24th at 6:30 p.m. We meet in the meeting room until approximately 8:00 p.m. If you are interested in joining, please contact the school. Hope to see you there!
1. Our school will be holding our Thanksgiving Food Drive beginning October 1st. Please consider giving generously to support our neighbours who are in need.
2. St, Bernadette Spirit Wear 2019 until September 30th.
3. CPIC Recruitment poster School Council Package (please consider joining school advisory council)
4. Nutrition For Learning …. We have an online fundraising program. The link to the page can be found at https://www.nutritionforlearning.ca/schoolfinder/ Money raised for our school
gets automatically directed our school finance account. Tax receipts are automatically issued via email to the person making the donation. We appreciate all your support.
5. Please support ST. BERNADETTE TERRY FOX WALK/RUN SEPTEMBER 26TH. Our walk will be this Thursday. We are asking for $2.00 from each student.
6. Umbrella Project This week we are focusing on how parents can build curiosity in their children. The information can be found at
7. Wednesday will be our first pizza day. Our prices will remain the same – $1.50 per slice. You have an option of using School Cash Online or bring cash on the pizza day. We will continue to
offer cheese or cheese/pepperoni slices.
8. First Eucharist Letters have now gone home. Children in Grade 2 or above who have not received First Holy Communion are invited to join us for our Parent and Child Information Session on
Tuesday, September 24th at 6:00 p.m. Parents and children must attend this session together. Registration packages will be distributed and are due back on October 19th to the parish. If
you are interested and have not received a letter home, please call the parish at 519-745-9302, or email Mary at email@example.com
Have a great week!