Good Evening BEARS Families and Friends,
We are entering our 2nd week of our school fundraiser Big Box 2018. Many of you are familiar with this fundraiser since we did it two years ago. It proved to be very successful. Please support our school.
We are joining schools across Ontario in recognizing Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week. Our school will be participating in a variety of activities with a focus on a central theme, “love one another as I have loved you.” I would ask you to continue engaging with your child(ren) in conversations about bullying prevention and how to promote a safe school at St. Bernadette.
Tuesday, November 13th
– Trashless Tuesdays – bring lunches, snacks with as little trash as possible.
Wednesday, November 14th
– St. Bernadette Spirit Wear Day – show your pride by wearing blue and yellow
– Grade 8 Day at St. Mary High School
– Pizza Lunch – $1.50 a slice pepperoni or cheese
– Wilfrid Laurier University Afterschool Program Begins (registered students) 3:45 to 5:15 p.m.
– Rosary Circle at 2:15 p.m. in the library – thank you Mrs. McKay!
– Take Our Kids To School Day
– Homework Club 3:45 to 4:45 p.m.
– Father Brian School Visit JK/SK and Gr. 1/2
Thursday, November 15th
– Carizon Community Resource Consultation – AM
– Homework Club at 8:05 a.m. in the library
Friday, November 16th
– Professional Development Day (no school for students)
– November 17th – St. Joseph Movie Night
– November 18th –
– November 19th
– November 20th – Grade 4 Bible Ceremony – Happy Birthday Father Brian
– November 21st –
– November 22nd 2018 Angel tree notice – Free For All 3:30 to 6:00 p.m.
– November 23rd – Free For All 9:00 to 5:00 p.m.
– November 24th – Free For All 8:00 to 12:00 p.m.