Happy New Year and welcome back to school!! Students will be buzzing tomorrow as they have been away from classes for a little bit. We will be working on re-establishing routines as we get back on track with learning. We hope that everyone was able to spend some quality time with family, friends and loved ones over the break. All the best in 2020!
1. News from the Mill Courtland Centre: Winter 2020 Newsletter MCCC
2. Personal Financial Literacy Presentation: flyer WCDSB MONEY 101 Winter 2020
3. If you are looking for any support from the many community resources in our neighbourhood, please open: meal and clothing support
4. It was announced in our January Newsletter and at the New Year’s Day Mass that the Saturday evening Mass at St. Joseph Church has now changed back to its original 5:00 p.m. effective immediately.
4. Our Grade 8s and parents are reminded about the upcoming Grade 9 information night: SAVE the Date SMRY
Have a great week!