Please review the procedures and times for student belongings pick up as previously sent.
Tomorrow, Monday June 22nd is the official student pick-up date:
9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Surname/Last name A – G
11:00 to 1:00 p.m. Surname/ Last name H – M
Please do not come to the school if anyone in your family has any of the symptoms of Covid-19.
Please only send 1 family member to the school and drop off or collect items. Wait for direction from staff at all times. Hand sanitizer will be available. Masks and gloves are encouraged but to be provided by the individual.
Tables will be set up for the following:
Drop off tables will include:
- Chromebooks for grade 8’s or anyone leaving our school.
- Textbooks to be returned
- Library books to be returned
- Other items (sports team uniform) to be returned
Pick-up tables will include:
- Report cards – all grades to pick up
- Medication (Staff will retrieve for you upon request)
- Personal items
Please exit the school immediately when you have your belongings.