Good Evening BEARS Families and Friends,
We are entering our final week of our school fundraiser Big Box 2018. Many of you are familiar with this fundraiser since we did it two years ago. It proved to be very successful. Please support our school.
Later this week, our annual Free For All Good Will Event will take place in our gym. The event will begin late Thursday afternoon and end Saturday at noon. You are welcome to drop off items such as footwear, games, winter clothing, household items, small furniture beginning tomorrow. If you or if you know of other families in our community who could use the support, we encourage you to visit our event later this week. You are welcome to attend!
Tuesday, November 20th
– Trashless Tuesdays – bring lunches, snacks with as little trash as possible.
– Congratulations to our Grade 4s who will be receiving their bibles today
– Happy Birthday Father Brian
Wednesday, November 21st
– St. Bernadette Spirit Wear Day – show your pride by wearing blue and yellow
– Pizza Lunch – $1.50 a slice pepperoni or cheese
– No Wilfrid Laurier University Afterschool Program Today due to Free For All
– Rosary Circle at 2:15 p.m. in the library – thank you Mrs. McKay!
– Homework Club 3:45 to 4:45 p.m.
– Father Tom School Visit Gr. 7 and 8
Thursday, November 22nd
– Carizon Community Resource Consultation – AM
– 2018 Angel tree notice and Food Drive Begins Today
– Free For All in the gym 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
– Homework Club at 8:05 a.m. in the library
Friday, November 23rd
– Free For All in the gym 9:00 to 5:00 p.m.
– School Settlement Information Sheet- Martha Kahsai
Saturday, November 24th
– Free For All in the gym 8:00 to 12:00 p.m.
– November 25th – International Day For Elimination of Violence Against Women
– November 26th – Artshine Program Begins Box of Card Fundraiser Ends Today
– November 27th – School Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m Making a Difference and Manners Matter Assembly
– November 28th – Wilfrid Laurier Afterschool Program Father Tom Classroom Visits Gr. 6/7 and Gr. 5/6
– November 29st – Grade 8 St. Mary Information Night at 6:30 p.m.
– November 30th – Joy Jamboree and Crazy Hair Day